Monday, May 29, 2017

Shoe Crush: GoJane Caged Beauty Strappy Thong Sandals

Hi,
 Remember that I said I was going to have not one, but two Shoe Crush posts out soon? Well, you saw the first, so here today is the second. I am so excited to reveal these shoes to you.
 The process of buying shoes was fun but difficult at the same time. I had to narrow down my search to about two or three pairs, and I had about seven or eight tabs open, each with different shoes.
 Yeah, that was gonna be the hardest part.
 The narrowing down process hurt, but eventually, I got down to three pairs. I only bought two because one didn't have my size. I bought the gladiator sandals, and I bought these. By "these" I mean the Caged Beauty Strappy Thong Sandals from GoJane. They are superb. They are incredible. They are every synonym of those words. They were the first pair of shoes that I confidently placed in my "have-to-have" list.
 The one thing that caught my attention and made me want to buy them in the first place was the detailing. The crisscrossing straps on the shoes were so elegant, and I liked how many straps there were to stylishly secure your foot in the shoe. I also liked the slim design of the shoe. It's so pretty!
 The only thing I had a problem with was the straps, ironically, and the size. As for the straps, they cover less of my foot than I wanted. They only covered a little more than a third, when I thought the crisscross would travel to halfway down my foot. Don't be fooled by the pictures, folks. The straps aren't as vast as you'd think. Also, the soles of the shoes were kind of narrow, so fitting into them is a little bit of a squeeze. I can deal with that. However, I also disliked how the sole was too long. It extended past the tips of my toes; it didn't end right at them. But these are all minor. I can overlook them because the shoes are so pretty!
 Now, let me give you a chance to drool over these must-haves:





(see the extension past the toes?)

 Once again, get these cuties right here. They're inexpensive as well, which was a bonus for me, an impatient shopper waiting for an affordable pair of shoes to pop up in a store.
 But now, it's outfit time! Here's how I chose to style the Caged Beauty Strappy Thong Sandals:


shoes: here... again
bag: Blumarine
necklace: Talbots
phone: Casetify
earrings: Very.co.uk
sunglasses: Trouva


Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment