Monday, May 15, 2017

Shoe Crush: Charlotte Russe Strappy Ankle Buckle Sandals

Hi,
 Yay! Another Shoe Crush! These shoes I'm particularly crushing on. And yeah, I probably say that for every Shoe Crush post, but these type of shoes are what I've been pining for for months.
 If you haven't seen at least one mention of gladiator sandals on my blog ever, that means that you're probably either new or extremely oblivious. But long story short, I like gladiator sandals. A lot. SO the process of ordering some was thrilling. I kept thinking, I'm finally getting some gladiator sandals. The more strappy the better is my motto, so when I found these, I was content.
 Well, I'm going to stop chattering on about my love for these divine shoes, and I'm going to get into it. If you want to buy them. which you might, the link is right here. Click on it. You know you want to.





 They're easy to put on because of the zipper in the back and functional buckles on the sides. They're strappy due to the gorgeous leather pattern crisscrossing the feet and lower legs. And they're comfortable, thanks to the supportive sole and ties over the leg. They're just perfect! I really hope you consider getting some fun summer sandals like mine, especially in the coming months.
 And now, it's time for the outfit. No shoe is complete without the outfit.


dress: Moosejaw
phone case: Shopbop
bag: Zaful
earrings: Alexis Bittar
sunglasses: Ray Ban
choker: Sweet Romance
necklace: Novica
eyeliner: Bobbi Brown

Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment