Monday, December 5, 2016

Shoe crush: Joshua Sanders white leather and fur trainers

Hi,
 I've had my eye on this type of shoe for quite a while, but this shoe in particular was my reason to blog about it.
 I'm obsessed with pom-poms. Whether they're on bags, on jewelry, or in this case, on shoes, I have a pom-pom fetish. I love them. And I think that I discovered pom-poms first on bags, then jewelry, then shoes. And I liked it a lot. So when I found these shoes, I liked them a lot and found them blog-worthy. So here we are.
 The first word I thought of when I saw these shoes was fun. Fun. I like the fun colors and the spontaneity of the pom-poms on the shoes. They also come in a variety of other colors, but the same type of shoes.
 I usually don't like wearing sneakers, but these look less like traditional sneakers, which I love. I also am loving the way they hug the feet. The fit remind me of Adidas Superstars. I love how they both look on the foot. It kind of rounds it out and I like that.








 These lovely sneakers pictured can be found here, and other colors are herehere, and here. You should go check out the brand's entire collection of sneakers, too. They're pretty cool.


Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment