Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber monday 2016

Hi,
 First and foremost, Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Hope it was a blast, full of turkey, mashed potatoes, and elastic waistbands. I had so much fun with my family. I ate some really tasty food and just enjoyed myself. I like these holidays. Not only is it a day to just kick back and relax and escape the busy-ness of everyday life, but it gives you a chance to gather with your family and share in this fun time. Speaking of a fun time, Christmas is coming, y'all! Looking forward to it so much! My family has already started decking the halls, and I am so utterly excited to get my Christmas tree.
 Remember two years ago (wow, right?) when I did those twelve days of Christmas posts? That was a lot of hard work, and it was fun, but I didn't do it last year, and probably not this year, either. I'm sorry, but I felt like the content wasn't great, and who wants that? So I'm probably just sticking to my normal schedule.
So. Cyber Monday. The day we've all been (secretly) waiting for. So many deals and low prices and sweet stuff to purchase. It's the day that CEO's are probably inwardly groaning, but us customers are all outwardly cheering.
 I want to help you guys out, so I'm, like last year, giving you a list of stores where there are some super nice deals. So, feel free to shop your heart out!👍
Are You Am I: use code CYBER to take an extra $50 off all orders over $500


Net-A-Porter: up to 50% off


Joie: 25% off purchase with code THANKS


River Island: 20% off with code BFRIDAY16


SheIn: 40% off orders over $55 with code MON40; 45% off orders over $105 with code MON45


Miss Selfridge: up to 50% off


Moda Operandi: up to 65% off, extra 30% off already reduced styles


H&M: 20% off your order of $30+ with code 5144; 25% off your order of $50+ with code 0275; 30% off your order of $100+ with code 8284


Forever 21: 21% (clever, huh?) off on all orders with code CYBER21 


Loft: 50% off everything, password CYBERMONDAY


Farfetch: up to 50% off


Asos: 30% off everything with code THANKFUL30


Banana Republic: 50% off everything


Mango: 20% off everything with code CYBER


The Outnet: 15% off all orders over with code CYBER15


 Now, what are you waiting for? Go and shop your heart out! I know I most definitely will be taking advantage of these amazing deals.


Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment