Monday, October 24, 2016

Polyvore recently 3

Hi,
 Another Polyvore recently for you all! I've published some sets and seen some items that I wanted to show you. Now, keep in mind that these are not items I m going to buy, I just have seen them and really liked them. Believe me, I would love to buy everything I come across that I like, but unfortunately, life doesn't and really shouldn't work that way.
 For more sets and likes from moi, go visit my Polyvore page. Maybe even consider getting a Polyvore. It's so much fun, and the community is amazing and totally supportive. Can anyone say free reign? You won't be disappointed; I definitely wasn't!!
 Well, without further ado, let me show you my Polyvore recents:



This set was wayyy outside of my comfot zone, but I gave it a try!


Consider a DIY Cinderella costume for this Halloween!






Now for the items I've seen on Polyvore...



I know in this weather, this isn't exactly practical, but who really can resist a floral Zimmerman piece? Not I!

Winter prepping with some fun gloves...

And a knit beanie.


Obsessed with Racil pants lately!





More prepping for winter with some cute tan OTK boots...

As winter comes, I hope the (few) items that were winter-related help you dress stylishly yet warm! And for the rest, I don't know. I don't base my preferences on season. :)


Enjoy,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment