Monday, October 3, 2016

Job interview

Hey guys,
Nothing much today; just some inspiration for anyone seeking a new job or some new endeavor that you need to dress professionally for. And yeah sure, buying new clothes to replace what you already have works just fine, but why not put your old clothes to use in new ways? So I will now proceed to introduce you to upcycling, adding new stuff to old clothes.
 I did this work of art last summer. It didn't take me long at all. I added light blue trimming (notice how it matches my top) to the lapels, sleeves, and pockets of this lovely H&M blazer.
And no, you don't have to be a creative genius to upcycle. You can visit this site and upcycle without sewing. It's fun! You'll be surprised how much your clothes can change by adding a lace trim or a button.
 I feel very happy with my somewhat new, 100% upcycled blazer. So. Behold, my "new" outfit, job-interview or simply (trendy) work day ready!











Blazer: H&M
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Shoes: Sam and Libby for Target

For all you hopefuls, hope you get the job. Good luck xo


Enjoy,

kamila <3


No comments:

Post a Comment