Monday, September 5, 2016

Got my eye on it

Hi,
 I saw a couple of items on Polyvore that I was ecstatic about and wanted to share with you. Not too many sets, because I've been so busy with school and DCFW, that I've barely had time to blink. So don't consider this a Polyvore recently. It's not, or else I would have titled it that way. It's a collection of recent things I love. I can't make tons of sets because of the aforementioned busy-ness. It's crazy.
 I was going to share what I've made, but I haven't got much progress, so next post will probably have all of what I've made for DCFW. Please please buy tickets! It will be great, I promise. I'll include a flyer for the show.



I've been really into hats for some reason. Whether they're straw or felt, floppy or stiff, I love them. One exception. The brim has to be wide. I don't care what kind of hat, the wider the brim, the better for me. 



Gorgeous, right?! I fell so in love with this adorable number. Wait until you see the price. Best dress ever, anyone?




 So that's what I love now on Polyvore. Then, that's the DCFW flyer for my show. Hope to see all of you there! This is a huge deal, and I'd love for you to be there for me.


Enjoy,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment