Monday, August 15, 2016

Part 1 : Mexico

Hi,
 Today was day two of my family vacation to Mexico. It's so beautiful it takes my breath away. Mexico is honestly such a beautiful place to go to vacation. This was the perfect destination. The food is so very delicious, the clothes are bright and sunny, and the views? They're on another level. I love the rolling seas and the tall, distant, rugged mountains. Inspiration! I've never seen anything like it, really. Being on a higher floor of a (superb and fancyyy) hotel has its perks. It's the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed at. I love it! Everything is all clean lines and modern furniture. An interior designer would be smitten with the contemporary feel of it.
 A vacation was just what I needed, especially a place as beautiful as Mexico. The vibe I get is traditional with a lush green. It's amazing, and looking up those mountains and imagining who could live, work, and play there, hidden away from civilization, is really cool.
 Here are some pictures from my vacation, plus some pictures that will reveal how beautiful I keep saying Mexico is. See for yourself, all my raving is really true.










I really, really love international fashion, especially in tropical places. The bright colors are not only amazingly pretty, but they can change your mood as well. You're a little cloudy, you see a brightly patterned dress like the ones I've seen, and voila! Instant happiness (and lust... you know you want the dress.) In Mexico, the clothes are especially bold, which I am a huge fan of. I wish I could buy up all of the clothes, and I seriously was considering it, but unfortunately, that wasn't a plausible option for me. 




I should have gone here for graduation!




Such a mysterious yet beautiful dress!

Did I say I love international fashion? Well, if I love international fashion, then I capital-A ADORE international jewelry! It's everything the USA hasn't thought of. All the baubles and beads, they're incredibly bold as well. It's all so... exotic. All of it. I'm so in love with all of the jewelry that I find when I'm on vacation, and Mexico is no exception.

We visited this beautiful church one day, and the architecture took my breath away!







Our own pool on our (amazing) hotel room balcony? Yup!














I loved this picture so much, I made it my lock screen background!







Skirt: handmade
Top: upcycled
Wedges: Light in the Box


 So, that's about it. Still vacationing, still loving every second. That was Mexico. I'll see you next week, part 2 on the West Coast.


Enjoy,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment