Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy birthday

Hey girls,
 This weekend was a very busy one for me. And in the best possible way! My birthday was on June 5! Yesterday! I had fun celebrating with my closest friends. My birthday was perfect in every way. Friends, family, food, everyone and everything I loved was present. I got some wonderful gifts as well, like two incredible pieces of artwork from my aunt and my sister. Overall, my birthday was so fun and exciting!
The last couple of days went like this: June 3 was the last day of school for me, June 3rd to 4th was my birthday celebration, June 4 was a going away party for one of my dear friends (I'll miss you! xx) that ended at 11:00 but I ended getting home at about 12:30 am, June 5 was my birthday, June 6 (today) was my graduation ceremony and a graduation pool party that in part celebrated the last day of school. I had such an eventful weekend, and now that it's coming to a close, I have time to reflect about how crazy it all was! I loved the thrill, but I always look forward to relaxing, even when I have had so much fun.
 The outfit here was my birthday outfit. I especially love the simplicity. which is why this floral shirt paired with a black maxi skirt was a go-to. I usually don't love the whole loose-on-loose concept, but why not try it out for my birthday? I just slid some simple flip-flops on my feet so I could stay comfortable and well as fashionable! Also pictured are the two pieces of artwork that I received for my birthday. I have currently found a home for the smaller one in my room, and I'm clamoring to find a place to hang up the fashion-themed one. They're both beautiful and perfect for my room, and perfect for me. I also included pictures of the gorgeous graduation roses that my parents gave me. They're beautiful, and I can't stop staring at them next to me as I blog. I love how regal they look! The rich red color paired with the dark, powerful green and crisp whites makes me want to buy something in this color theme.















Top: Abercrombie and Fitch
Skirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: H&M


Two pieces of artwork given to me by my aunt and sister... aren't they so modern and cool?



The gorgeous roses my parents gave me. I am so in awe with how beautiful they are! These roses make graduating worth it! ;)


 I was so excited about my birthday yesterday, and even though it's one day old, I still can't believe I'm one year older! It's always great to celebrate that big step of being one year more experienced. now, I'm going to go find a spot for my second piece of artwork and try not to lose myself staring at those gorgeous roses


Enjoy,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment