Monday, May 2, 2016

Tough meets feminine

Hey girls,
 I decided to pair a clean-cut shirtdress (that I made) with a distressed pair of boat shoes. I really like how the two attitudes of tough and smooth come together and really connect. When I look at this outfit, I see pretty and sweet and then my eyes travel down to the feet, where a vision of distressed surrounds the feet. For once, I think the highlighter piece is my feet. Not expected, because I'm a clothes kind of girl, but the unexpectedness of the shoe makes it weird yet amazing to look at. I'm reminded of a nautical, boating kind of person when I look at this outfit.












Dress: handmade
Shoes: old, similar here


Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive :) I can’t fix a button which fell off so creating a whole dressy/shirty kind of thing is just… Wow.
    My blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And for the button, I would suggest using the button stitch on a machine, or simply handsewing it works too. Good luck! xo

      Delete