Monday, May 23, 2016

Rain lately

Hey girls,
 Hope you had a great weekend! It was raining (again) yesterday, so instead of going outside, I made an inside set featuring a cozy outfit to wear inside. I'm so obsessed with these leggings. I purchased them when I shopped at the Inner Harbor. I love them! They're so thick and cozy; I know they'll be my go-to in the winter. They're fleece-lined, which really keeps me warm, even a little too warm.











Shirt: Forever 21
Leggings: Laila Rowe
Socks: Nike


Enjoy,

kamila <3

4 comments:

  1. Such a cozy outfit! Perfect for rainy days when you stay in but still want to look cute :)

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! You're right; these leggings are great for cold days xo

      Delete