Monday, May 9, 2016

New series

Hey girls,
 Today, I am excited to announce a new series on my blog! If you are a regular reader, you'll know that I have a couple series on my blog currently, like Top ___ (insert number here, usually 5) Faves or Shoe Crush. I also dabble a bit in different ways to style the same garment, but I don really do that often. Anway, back to the new series.
 I am introducing a series called "Polyvore Recently." I'm calling it this because I'm going to be posting on this blog what's been going on on my Polyvore account in the past few weeks. I love Polyvore so very much, so I want to share what's happening on my account with you. I'll share some sets that I have created, and then I will share some of my favorite things that I've liked on Polyvore. Enjoy!


SETS
"Bouncing off the walls"

"Proud family" - Graduation set 

"You got it from that"

"Last one there is a square"

"Go play"

"New and exciting"


ITEMS







This is the type of thing I'll be doing for the new Polyvore Recently series. I'm excited to try something new like this, especially because this has to do with Polyvore. I love to use Polyvore! If you don't have an account, you should get one. I recommend it.

Enjoy,

kamila <3


No comments:

Post a Comment