Monday, May 16, 2016

Everyone makes mistakes

Hey girls,
 Today was a bit cold, especially inside of my school. I think the bone-chilling cold had to do with the fact that I was wearing short sleeves today with no kind of sweater or jacket on top. I do admit, I did not dress for the weather, more for myself. That was a mistake; I should start watching the weather to make my outfit choices. At least my boots are keeping my feet warm. Even though I promise myself to watch the weather, I usually end up trusting my gut, my gut that is almost always wrong. I constantly find that nature gets in the way of my clothing choices. Nevertheless, I still want to show you an outfit I've put together in homage to the upcoming summer season and warmer days to come, even though it has been cold, rainy, and dreary in the past week. I hope this stops soon. Hopefully.







Shirtdress: Forever 21
Boots: gift
Bag: gift
Bracelets: Gift
Ring: Claire's


 I promise, tomorrow I will look at the weather app handily located on my phone to gauge the weather before throwing on whatever I think looks great for the day. Considering I'm in uniform for a chunk of the day doesn't really bring style into account -angrily sigh-, but how I style the uniform will be major, and I will try to glance at weather to do this. Although I honor the principle "style over comfort" more than "comfort over style" (yeah I know, I'll explain this in a later post I guess), I'll try to incorporate some comfort with style. Who knows, a trend I might grow to love could come from comfort being important in my outfit.

Enjoy,

kamila <3

2 comments: