Monday, March 7, 2016

High as knee

Hey girls,
 An outfit post today... I've finally gotten around to showing you how I style the clothes (and shoes) from Christmas. I'm really excited about this, because this is my first post featuring my new knee-high boots! Of course, I've worn these shoes before the post. These cute knee highs have practically been glued to my feet, and they really pull together almost any outfit. The faux suede complements the faux leather and the different materials make the whole outfit (not me, the outfit) very happy.
 I really can't put into words how madly in love I am with this outfit. Even on days in which dear friends of mine or I am feeling down, I know I can always count on a good outfit to help resolve the situation. Fashion is everything to me, and I feel one with this outfit, not to mention these boots!:








Jacket: Christmas gift
Top: handmade
Bottom: Forever 21
Boots: Christmas gift
Necklace: handmade

 I really really like this outfit. I love to layer, so this jacket paired with this shirt is like a canvas for my creativity. As spring is fast approaching, we shake off the gloomy layer of snow and welcome fresh, clean lines of spring. However, spring will not include layering, which I will be sad to see go, but something always has to be bid adieu for a new season. Already, I'm saying to you all welcome to spring! xoxoxo

Hope you like this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment