Monday, March 14, 2016

Favorite flares

Hey girls,
 In this post, I am debuting a new pair of pants from Charlotte Russe that I am absolutely in love with. The pattern, the length, the fit, the flare, I could go on and on about my favorite parts of these incredible pants. I think my favorite part, however, is the length and the flare. They complement each other so nicely that it's hard to believe that these pants actually exist. I've seen pictures of wide leg pants and trousers and I have always wanted to get my hands on a pair of them. Now, I have a pair of flared pants (a great length as well), and I couldn't be more stoked if you asked me. I love the way they brush against my shoes and my feet, paired with these shoes (especially of the pointed toe kind), they look so professional.









Pants: Charlotte Russe (similar here)
Blazer: Wet Seal
Top: H&M

 I find these pants to be so incredibly comfortable too. It's a two-in-one-package: they're stylish yet comfy. I didn't just make the pants the featured garment in this post because of how the patterns make it stand out. There's more to it. I am so so so in love with the style of these pants, particularly the flare and the perfect length. They really pulled the outfit together without it looking tacky. I salute these pants for their amazing style efforts!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3


No comments:

Post a Comment