Monday, February 8, 2016

Three ways to style

Hey girls,
 There's a pair of boots that have been sitting in my room for a very long time, and I thought to pull them out and style them with the items in my closet! They're from a brand called Sam and Libby, a line of shoes, bags, and jewelry! I think the reason why they have been gathering dust for so long is because I couldn't find a way to style it.  But now, I have put together a few items from my closet that would go with the shoes. Styling them was a little hard, but there's never a time where I'm not up for a challenge in fashion:


Boho




Dress: made, vest: made, necklace, earrings: gift, bag: gift


Casual Street Style


Top: American Eagle Outfitters, skirt: made, clutch: gift, bangles: gift


 Simple but Preppy



Top: Forever 21, pants: H&M, bag: gift, bracelets: gift

 These are some of the ways I would style these shoes. Now I have a game plan for wearing these shoes, so I'll start wearing them soon!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment