Monday, February 1, 2016

Shoe crush: Tallie

Hey girls,
 Today will be about a functional shoe that will really add a pop to your wardrobe during the winter months. They're lace up ankle booties, a style I've had my eye on for a long time. This particular style is gorgeous. The navy blue will fit in with the white, blue, and gray tones in the winter, yet stand out in its bold color hue.




 I adore the two toned design, and the tassels? Pure inspiration. I love how the tassels give the lace up effect a little more pizzazz. The shoe is extremely versatile, and this style has been a favorite of mine for a while. The color is great; it's one of my favorites. I really like the block heel. It's not to low to ruin the effect of the shoe, but not too high to make it tacky. (There's a fine line between a tacky high heeled shoe and an elegant high heeled shoe. It's hard to stay on the elegant side.) You can find these shoes here.
 I even came up with a way to style these shoes and stay in style for the winter season. This is what I mean by these shoes being versatile; you can wear them all year long in style:


 I included sunglasses. In winter. Sunglasses in winter can work, though. It's becoming a heard-of trend nowadays.
 I built around the shoe in this outfit. You can see that I brought out the two toned colors in the shoe by using gold and beige tones, along with highlighting the dark blue. Incorporating these shoes into your wardrobe shouldn't be hard, considering they go with everything. Just pick a theme, a look, and then start styling!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3



No comments:

Post a Comment