Monday, February 29, 2016

How to stylishly incorporate glasses

Hey girls,
On Saturday, I got glasses! It was quite a transition for me. I incorporated the struggle of wearing sunglasses with glasses, and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a big disappointment for me. Now, wearing glasses is something I think about often, and I recently came up with the though of how to style glasses with an outfit, because believe it or not, it is pretty difficult. Many people think that it's not a big deal because it's such a small accessory that even you can't control, but in order to stylishly introduce them to the rest of your closet, a little bit of work has to be done.
 Here are a few inspiration outfits featuring glasses for those that need help styling glasses:










Gigi Hadid!!





 I hope these are some helpful styling tips on how to style glasses. Below is more help! I have a few tips that might help if you're more into recycling your closet to create a look for glasses:

THINGS TO TRY:
A-line miniskirts
Messy ponytails and buns
Bold lipstick with neutral eyeshadow
Stripes (thin or thick, vertical or horizontal)
Thick fabrics ( any knits, thick cotton, etc.)
Buttoned garments
Sneakers
Skinny jeans (in most washes)
Knee high or over the knee boots
Bold colors (burgundy, eggplant, etc.)
Graphic t shirts
Casual dresses (shirt dresses, belted dresses)
Black
Plaid scarves
Leather jackets
Collared shirts
And of course... boyfriend jeans. They work with almost everything.

 Hope this gets some creative juices flowing. People say it's impossible to style glasses, but I just made it possible. All it takes is a closet of versatile clothes, some grit, and of course, the most important, fashion sense!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3


No comments:

Post a Comment