Monday, January 25, 2016

Staying inside

Hey girls,
 The biggest blizzard of my life has been raging outside, and I have never felt cozier. Mainly because I have been watching many movies (such as Alex and Emma, love that movie, and a rewatch of the new take of the classic tale, Cinderella), but also because I have a warm wardrobe filled with knits and cozy things to keep me warm, such as the sweater I'm wearing. Even though I had to shovel for hours yesterday and even today, I have the peace and tranquility of knowing I'm going to be slipping on a cozy sweater such as this one and staying warm. And meanwhile, I'm going to try to stay inside at all costs.










Knit: Forever 21
Pants: Target

 A minimal yet comfy look such as this does require a promise to stay inside and stay warm! This blizzard, which I'm sure you've heard of, is dumping piles of snow on us poor states. Hopefully soon, it will clear up, and I can feel just as comfy outside as I do inside.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment