Monday, November 16, 2015

Shadows

Hey girls,
 I had a genius idea for an outfit that features one of my favorite pairs of shoes and a jacket that I have only worn once or twice. I showed this jacket in another post, but I really haven't worn it a lot, and I would like to show it again. This outfit is fairly simple because it only consists of a dusty pink V-neck and my favorite pair of skinny jeans.
 I did include a bag in this outfit, which I usually don't do. Shocker, right? I like bags, but I'm not completely obsessed with adding a bag to every outfit. I do especially love this clutch because it's so so simple (simple to match the understated feel of this outfit), and it's the perfect size.
 The reason this post is called "Shadows" is because the lighting that these pictures were taken in created shadows, which I thought was really interesting and cool. That's all. It doesn't have to do with the outfit. If you look closely at the pictures, you'll see the shadows.








Bag: Gift
Jeans: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: H&M

 I love the professional feel that this jacket can portray, especially when it is zipped up (and worn with a pencil skirt). I also am enamored with the three quarter sleeves and I especially adore the peplum I have a serious crush on all thins peplum. Tops, jackets, dresses, most things peplum are right up my alley. Can you guess what I love to pair peplums with? If you guessed light or dark wash slim fitting boyfriend jeans, you are completely, 100% right. Peplums are fresh and fun and springy.
 Back to the outfit (and away from boyfriend jeans). One of the reasons why I like this combination is because it is so uncomplicated. It doesn't have bright colors and ruffles and many layers, none of those bells and whistles. I like that kind of stuff usually (jeans and a plain T-shirt so do not cut it for me), but I wanted to be more plain in this ensemble. Although, this jacket did add a little bit of complications in this outfit. Maybe one bell and three whistles. Not much.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment