Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday sales guide

Hey girls,
 First, Happy belated Thanksgiving! How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was a fun day spent with family and food. I hope that in the midst of your celebrations, you stopped for a moment to give thanks to everything special in your life.
 As you know, Cyber Monday is today, which means some awesome sales! The sales on Black Friday were amazing, I went to Jo Ann Fabrics and shopped my heart out! I got two yards of fleece, a half yard of lace, and two yards of satin for upcoming projects. I have already used the lace to add to the vest I made for my Halloween costume:

skirt: handmade
vest: handmade


 Anyway, I want to fill you in on the sales going on on different sites, After all, today is CYBER Monday. I am aware that I will not be showing you every sale on every site, but I will be showing you a few of my favorites. If you want more sites with even more deals, check out this blog post and this blog post because these sites show a Cyber Monday guide as well.
 Here are some of my favorite stores and their Cyber Monday sales:

 30% off everything

 30% off everything (code: BLESSED)

  up to 70% off

 20% off purchase over $25 with code 2020, 30% off purchase over $50 with code 3030, 40% off already reduced sale items with code 4040

 40% off everything

 $50 off purchase over 150, $15 off purchase over $75


 up to 50% off on selected items
 30% off (code: CYBER30)
 25% off (code: THANKS)

 30% off everything (code: CYBER30)


 up to 80% off everything

 up to 40% off everything

 15% off purchase over $250, 20% off purchase over $200, 25% off purchase over $1,000 (code: GOBIG15)

 40% off purchase over $59 (code: cm40), 50% purchase over $159 (code: cm50), 60% off purchase over 299 (code: cm50)

 40% off everything--excludes sale items

 I know which online stores I'm shopping at today! These sales are super exciting, and I can't wait to get my Cyber Monday on! So many of my favorite stores are having sales! What stores will you be shopping at for Cyber Monday?

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3



No comments:

Post a Comment