Monday, November 23, 2015

Anticipating Fall

Hey girls,
 Who's excited for Thanksgiving? I am! I am practically jumping out of my seat in anticipation for the food, family, and fashion. Not necessarily in that order. Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday because it is a time get together and give thanks for everything, from the most ginormous things, like good health, to the most diminutive (but still important), like the fact that I know how to sew. I am very thankful for this! What are you thankful for?
 When looking at this outfit, it really reminded me of a school uniform (the button down and dark khaki colored skirt with the lace up ankle boots). To spice up the outfit a little, I added an adorable kimono sweater from one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe. There's nothing like a little Charlotte Russe, the perfect mixture of boho and current fashion.











Button down: Target
Skirt: handmade
Boots: Sam and Libby by Target
Sweater: Charlotte Russe

 This brown color is really hard to style with other colors, but I think that black and white work the best, hence the reason I chose a white button down to go with this skirt. This outfit totally reminds me of walking into a building at school, skirt swinging. Carrying books for my next class, I eagerly anticipate the arrival of Thanksgiving.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments: