Monday, October 12, 2015

Warmer Weather (Featuring Gladiator Sandals)

Hey girls,
 I just came back from a short but sweet vacation in Canada to visit family and to attend a wedding. Congrats to the newlyweds! I am sad to be leaving, but there will be other times. The weather there was cold, but the scenery was lovely. I could sit and write a poem about how the vibrant colors of the trees set fall in motion, and the fiery oranges complemented the bold reds which set off the soulful fall greens, which showed the hint of fall yellows, or something like that. Anyway, everything was beautiful, and I can't wait to go back soon.
 The weather has been slightly nicer, an obvious bonus for those who want to put together an its-almost-fall-but-not-the-cold-part-of-it-yet outfit. That would be me. I am taking advantage of this lovely weather to put together a warm weather outfit, and I am hoping that this weather stays like this for a while (or at least until I've gone winter shopping and have bought my winter wardrobe. You know, for when I'm actually ready for winter.)
 In this outfit, I incorporated a little arts 'n crafts (DIY) into my shoes, which happen to be gladiator sandals. Creative, huh? ;)








Shorts: Target
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: handmade (DIY video here)

 So this is my idea of a fall outfit for warmer weather days, using a little Do It Yourself here and there. Would it be strange to say that I feel a bit boho in this outfit? It's mostly that gladiator sandals that make me think this.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. Love these sandals, I'm such a big of gladiator shoes!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love gladiators too ;) xo

      Delete