Monday, September 28, 2015

Sleek Black Jumpsuit

Hey girls,
 Today is all about jumpsuits. I made a jumpsuit a long time ago, and I saw this tote that would really be an accent in the outfit. I also got a new pair of shoes that would look great with this outfit. Immediately, I was dying to share this outfit with you all. I really liked the simple quality of this jumpsuit. It is such versatile piece, and I will probably be showing you some more outfits with this jumpsuit in it, because it is such an easy piece to style. I especially love the wide leg of this jumpsuit because I am just totally into wide leg pants lately.







Jumpsuit: handmade
Tote: Target
Wearing Sinful Colors Rise and Shine #940

 This outfit is an example of a way this jumpsuit can be styled. Also, this is an example of sleek one-pieces that can be incorporated into outfits with totes. I love tote bags! And, this is how I would style wide leg pants, which are very in this season. That, and florals. I do like florals.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment