Saturday, September 5, 2015

Floral Peplum+Gold Sandals

Hey girls,
 Another outfit today! Today I wanted to show you a super cute outfit that I put together that features mostly toned down colors.
 Now, I do like a bold red or a royal blue once in a while, but sometimes I tend to lean toward colors like tan or white or other muted colors. I feel like sometimes simple is great, especially when it comes to colors. I'm not being biased toward muted colors, because I really like bold colors (especially teal and burnt sienna). But sometimes, it's totally fine to break out the beige and brown hues. The shorts are what I'm mostly talking about, because they are a light tan color. I also included gold sandals, which in a way, I think is more of a toned down color because even with the shimmer of the gold (which most people would think it is bold), it has more of a natural vibe that I love to include in a muted-color outfit. I think the shimmer also brings a little pop of color to the otherwise "boring" color scheme in the outfit, which is always good.





Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: TJMaxx

 This outfit is an example of what I mean by neutral colors looking as chic as bold colors. Both neutral and bold work in different ways, but each can create an amazing outfit.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments: