Saturday, August 29, 2015

One Year of Fashion teal!

Hey girls,
As of today, it's officially been a year since Fashion teal!!!!!
Happy Beyonce animated GIF

 Now, I am super excited about that, because I couldn't have gotten to a year without support of my followers and readers. Thank you, thank you! I have grown so much over this year, which is amazing!
 When I started Fashion teal (at the time, it was called FashionStarrxoxo), I had a dream to gain followers and readers who all share the same passion as me: fashion. I wanted people to come to my site from near and far, and I wanted them to read it and get excited that someone shares their interest in fashion as well. I had read other people's blogs, and decided to join in on the blogging craze. Little did I know that blogging would be so much fun. I was excited to share my passion for fashion, and I hoped that I would gain lots of followers by doing so. And no, when I talk about wanting lots of followers, I don't mean I want a lot of followers so I can strut around with my nose in the air and tell aspiring bloggers, ha ha, I have more followers than you. I would never want to do that because I remember that when I created this blog, I was an aspiring blogger as well. Everyone has to start somewhere. The reason I want a lot of followers is so I can spread fashion everywhere, and share my love for fashion with other people so they can share their love of all things fashion with me.
 I remember, not too long ago, when my blog was named FashionStarr xoxo. I went through a change of, well, everything, and emerged with Fashion teal, my new and improved fashion blog. It was an exciting change, but it was a little scary because I was changing my whole blog. But it turned out to be okay, because I feel like my blog is so much better now!
 This past year of Fashion teal has been difficult. I have broken down because I was upset at how my blog was doing (I wasn't getting a lot of followers, and it upset me a lot, because I expected my blog to take off.) On several occasions, I was so frustrated with my progress, or lack of progress, that I thought about ending Fashion teal, but I know I just couldn't end this blog, because then where would all of my thoughts about fashion go? Who would I share my passions for fashion to? I just knew that I had to work hard to achieve my goal, and while sometimes it was hard and frustrating because I didn't like how little followers I had, I know I had to keep going, because I knew things would get better. I know that I am not at my goal (I am far away from it, as a matter of fact), but with time, I knew Fashion teal would become popular, and people would share their love for fashion here. Knowing that Fashion teal might have a chance is what fuels me to blog. I can't tell you how excited I am about it!
 I know I still have a lot more to do to reach my goal of being a successful fashion blogger, and I am excited to get there with my loyal and completely fabulous followers, commenters, and readers. Thanks for letting Fashion teal live for a year! :)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your bloggy birthday!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going, you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your support! xo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 1 year!! I am a new blogger and there has been lots of ups and downs, so I can relate. I think it helps to make small goals and take baby steps. Just keep at it, you're doing a great job!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your helpful advice! I will really take it to heart. Thanks a ton for looking at my blog also! xo

      Delete