Saturday, August 22, 2015

Three Pieces

Hey girls,
 Today I wanted to show you guys an outfit that I like. And no, nothing here is made by me! Wow. Shocker. A few of the reasons why I like this outfit is because the pieces are simple, and put together, the simple becomes chic and a sleek outfit. It's also very classy, and I am absolutely in love with shift dresses lately, especially this black one because it's so understated but very professional. I would also like to point out that in this outfit, there are only three pieces: the shift dress, the jacket, and the flats. I didn't add any bags or accessories in this outfit because sometimes, it's okay to play down an outfit by not adding any bells and whistles. And three pieces in an outfit can still look as good as an outfit with accessories.





Jacket: H&M
Dress: TJ Maxx
Flats: H&M
 This is what I mean about how sometimes simple can be fashionable as well. In fashion, it's not about what you put in the outfit, it's about how you put the outfit together.
 Also, make sure to follow me on Bloglovin'! You can follow me on the side of my blog or click here and then click follow.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing blog post !! I can tell you put a lot of effort into this post !! I have shared :)


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    NewVideo

    come say hi :)

    have a wonderful day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete