Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Black and White

Hey guys,
 Today I want to show you a skirt that I made quite a while ago. It is such a pretty pattern and the fabric is so well structured, that I had to buy this fabric to make a skirt out of! At first, I did want to make a straight skirt, and I had a pattern, and all that was missing was the perfect fabric. When I saw it, I knew that it was the absolute right fabric. I paired it with my favorite pair of boots, to sum the entire outfit up. I am currently in love with these picks, and the outfit came together suprisingly nicely.





Top: Cynthia Rowley
Skirt: handmade
Boots: Rainbow
Bracelet: Pandora

 Now you see how I really thought that the outfit came together to create a clean, finished look. I especially love the fit and look of the skirt, and the length is great as well.
 I am currently involved in the Bloglovin' Follower Challenge, as I wrote in my last post, so make sure to follow me on Bloglovin'! You can follow me on the side of my blog or by using the link here. Thanks so much in advance if you follow me!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments: