Monday, July 20, 2015

What's in My Beach Bag

Hey girls,
 I'm really sorry I haven't posted in over a week (I am still upset about that even now). I was on a fabulous vacation to Paradise Islands, Bahamas. They really do put the "paradise" in Paradise Islands! The views were spectacular, and the weather was nice for the most part. It did rain a little, but it was not that bad. I got to interact with dolphins for the first time! The beaches are absolutely amazing, and the water is so clear. I really liked the sights I saw and the food was amazing. Paradise Island really is a great vacationing site. Plus, there's Atlantis, which was really fun as well. Riding the Leap of Faith really was a thrilling leap of faith. :)
 Anyway, it's summer, and for most people, summer means heading to chill and relax on the beach. Sometimes, it's hard to know exactly what to pack in your beach bag, so I'm going to show you what I would need to have a fun day and be stylish on the beach.
 Here are some essentials to have on the beach:

 To start off, you need a cute beach bag to carry everything in. I chose this one because it's really beachy, and I love the straw bag on the beach. It has kind of a rugged feel, and I like it a lot. It's perfect for the beach! You can find it here.
 The shoes are perfect because I love most shoes that lace up, and these sandals are really great with the swimsuit and cover up to have on the beach. The color looks really great on the sand, and these too are also slightly rugged feeling, which I really really love. I feel like the lace up effect is awesome to go to the beach in, and I like the color a lot. You can find these shoes here.
 Everyone needs sunscreen on the beach because it's good to tan, but not to burn in the sun! This is why I chose Neutrogena sunscreen, because it really gets the job done in terms of blocking out the harmful sun. The packaging is sleek and it's SPF 100, which is really great. You can find it here.
 It's always good to have water at the beach so you don't get dehydrated (the sun is pretty hot). Besides the salt water of the ocean, it's good to have fresh water as well. This is why Nestlé® Pure Life® water is a really good choice. The water is refreshing and delicious! Find out where to buy some here.
 This cover up is so stylish for a beach cover up! I love how there are cute tassels at the bottom of the cover up. The deep armholes are cute as well. The pocket is a nice touch. I love the black color with this cover up! It's fancy and stylish without going overboard. Find it here.
 When I go to the beach and swim in the salt water, my skin always gets really dry, which I hate. Instead of dry skin, opt for a lotion that does its job while smelling amazing! The lotion for me is Bath and Body Works Pearberry lotion. This has recently become my scent, and I love the fruity, exotic smell of it. It smells amazing, and I love it so much! You can find it here. (I also use the Pearberry body spray, which is great as well. You can find it here.)
 Sunglasses are crucial to keeping the sun out of your eyes when you're on the beach, and plus they add bonus points to your outfit as a cute accessory! I really like these sunglasses because they are aviators, which is my favorite style of sunglasses, plus the tan color is a great beachy tone. You can find them here.
 The brush I picked is totally beachy. It's wooden, which I like, and it helps maintain healthy hair, which is a total plus. It looks great, and it will definitely do the job, which is also great. You can find this brush here.
 I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this phone case! It's a picture of a day at a beach, and it doesn't have any words on it, which is nice. The picture is clear to see, and the case is very chic and stylish. This case will be right next to me when I'm on the beach, and my phone will be happy to have such a cute cover! It also comes for the iPod, which is great as well. You can find it here.
 I love Evolution Of Smooth lip balm. Also known as EOS, this trusted brand gives you healthy, soft lips. They come in different fruity flavors, which all smell delicious. I especially like the EOS Summer Fruits Lip Balm because it smells great, and I can trust it to keep my lips smooth and soft! You can find it here.
 Now for my favorite: swimwear! I had a lot of choices that I absolutely adored, but I came to love these pieces. The top is divine, and gorgeous, and perfect, and when I saw it, I fell instantly in love with it! I love love love it, and the simplicity of it is stunning. It provides enough coverage without you feeling too covered up (hello, you need to tan) which I love love love as well. It's so beautiful and simple... I don't think I've ever felt this satisfied with beachwear ever before! I also love the halter top, and how it's just such a great piece. You can find it here. Now for the bottoms. I am obsessed with the cute floral print, and the colors. Oh, the colors. I really am amazed with how the darker colors contrast with the lighter colors on the black background. And it looks breathtaking. You can find these bikini bottoms here.
 At the beach, I need to put my hair into a top knot or a ponytail, sometimes for style, and sometimes because I really need to, so I need elastics for that. This is why I would choose Goody Ouchless elastics. I use them a lot and I like how they are really sturdy and they don't snap often, and that's good because I have thick hair. These elastics are reliable to keep your hair in the style of your choice, and they don't hurt in your hair, hence their name. Find them here.
 I just chose this because I like jewelry, and this piece is very pretty. I like how uncomplicated this necklace is, and it can tell that it's very adaptable to an outfit. (In case you can't find the necklace in the picture, it's right below the elastics.) You can find this pretty piece here.

 I hope this post has helped you pack your beach bag with things you need. There may be more things you need to put in your bag, and that's fine as well. Maybe a book or something else? I am very excited to use these items to be ready for the beach.
 Also, I am so excited to share with you that Clueless turned 20 yesterday! I love that movie, and the fashion choices are indeed retro-chic. I love the plot, the quirky characters, the fashion choices, and the cute relationships! Happy birthday Clueless! What a great movie. I love it so much! :)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. hi kamilla! i love this post! i was wondering if i could have ur email to contact you about a project that i am starting, and was wondering if you would like to get involved in! It involves an online magazine/publication for teens; thanks! xx

    mia - peachicedteaandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mia! Thanks for your comment, it meant a lot. I visited your blog, and I love it! I am totally following your blog now :) You can definitely have my email because I would love to collab with you on something like that!

      Delete