Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Top 7 Favorite Midi Skirt Outfits

Hey girls,
 Today is all about midi skirts. I can'r get over how much I love midi skirts, and I love them when paired in the right outfit. I want to show you some of my favorite outfits featuring midi skirts. I love them when they are styled with accessories, shoes, and bags that I love.
 Here are some of my favorite chic outfits, promoting the ever-so-classy and all around elegant midi skirt:

 Wendy Nguyen demonstrates a perfectly put-together look with this stunning navy blue midi skirt, and pairing it with bold color accents of orange was a very good outfit choice. The pointed toe of the heels looks perfect with the skirt, and she looks all around sophisticated, and a great style icon. Find the outfit here.


  One of the reasons why I love this outfit is because of the organized color scheme of purples, from dark to light. I was drawn to the casual street chic of the outfit, and I feel like there is a lot of organization in the outfit itself. I love how there are other colors that stand out, but overall, there is still a main color, which is the focus of the outfit. Find it here.


 Classy is one of the many words I can use to describe this outfit. Along with classy is graceful, sassy (especially the clutch), and overall fashionable. The mix of flowy material is great, and while I usually don't go for loose tops with loose bottoms, the clothes fit in a way that doesn't make it a loose-on-loose combo. It's more like the clothes are loose, but they fit just right. The ponytail practically screams classy, while the clutch says sassy. The whole outfit is a mix of classy, sassy, and graceful, resulting in a gorgeous outfit. You can find it here


 This lovely outfit includes ankle strap heels with a dark color palette of red and black. I like the dark colors, and the way they look next to each other. The light color clutch adds a necessary pop of color in the outfit, and her blond hair looks beautiful in contrast to the black top. The outfit is simple yet sophisticated, sleek yet saucy. I love it! You can find it here.


 Tough meets feminine is shown in this look. From the distressed jean vest (tough) to the pretty skirt with the light colors (feminine), juxtaposition is being shown here. These two looks, rugged and gentle, together create magic. In this case, the magic is shown in the way the outfit looks, and the outfit is amazing! You can find it here.


 This outfit is definitely something I would wear. I LOVE IT! I am completely amazed by the outfit because mostly the elegance and style of it. It is a very modern outfit, and I am particularly in awe of how the printed clutch looks amazing with the outfit without looking tacky or out of place. The whole outfit just fits perfectly in place, like a puzzle. A fashion puzzle! The shoes are adorable, and they look great with the skirt (which is also adorable). You can find this outfit here.


 This outfit is beautiful. Beautiful. Sleek, wonderful, and utterly beautiful. I love how the skirt falls, and I love the formfitting top with the flowy skirt, and I love love love the shoes, and I love the polished look of the purple and black. I love so much about this outfit! The necklace was a great choice, and it complements the shoes very well. You can find the outfit here.
 All of these outfits are some of my favorite midi skirt outfits. I love a midi skirt any day, and these outfits are inspiration for me to style a midi skirt in the future!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE these!! I've been seeing these skirts a lot but don't own any! My favorite are the black and red one! Just look so elegant and speak. Thanks for sharing!! I must add these to my closet soon!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you like these! I agree, I need some more midi skirts in my closet! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete