Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bahamas Top+Patterned Shorts

Hey girls,
 I told you in my last post that I went on an amazing vacation to the Bahamas, and along with riding water park rides and seeing incredible sights, I shopped. I love to shop (in fact, I went shopping today!), and when I went to a store that much resembled Forever 21, I was instantly excited. I couldn't believe how stylish the clothes were! I shopped for a long time, and even though I wanted to buy all of it, I only ended up buying one shirt. I really like the shirt, though. I like the fit, and the color is daring.
 The shorts are from Walmart. Now, I usually don't like to shop there (actually, I HATE shopping there), but these shorts are comfortable, and the pattern is nice. I bought a few pairs of these shorts, because I liked them. Now, this doesn't mean that I'm going to shop there ALL THE TIME, but I did buy these shorts.




Top: Bahamas
Shorts: Walmart
Shoes: Payless

 This outfit is summery, and the colors perfectly complement each other (red, black, and white) to add a necessary edge to a summer outfit.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment