Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shoe Crush: Dolley Flats

Hey girls,
 Another shoe crush today! Yay! This time, I'm not thinking toward heels... I'm talking about flats! Flats are really adorable and they can look really chic with a cute outfit. I especially like pointed toe flats, so that's what I'm going to be featuring in this post.
 When I saw these shoes, I instantly thought: midi skirt. Why would I think such a thought, you ask? Well, part of it is because I think the weirdest things at times when I am looking at shoes. Ha ha. Just kidding. I thought of midi skirts because I think these flats would go great with midi skirts because of the outfits that I have seen with midi skirts and pointed toe flats that I have loved.
 OK, enough with the blabbing, time for shoes!





 Do you see how divine these shoes are? I could go on and on and ON about how pretty they are, how the ankle strap is totally fetch (you're welcome Gretchen Weiners), how they so elegant overall, etc. I love how there is a break between the back of the shoe and the covering for the front of the foot. The space in between is very classy. I just think, in their own way, these shoes are very elegant, and can be pulled off quite excellently with a midi skirt, like the amazing outfit in this picture:

How great is this outfit?!
 Anyway, back to the shoes. Those shoes are super cute, not to mention very versatile. From a floral midi to a pair of darkwash jeans, these shoes can put the fun in functioning, in terms of an outfit! 

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

4 comments:

  1. I love flats and they look great on you. Where did you purchase them?

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture actually isn't of me, it's a picture that I found online! But I do agree, flats do look amazing on a lot of people! I found the flats on an online shopping site, and the link is in the post (the words 'these shoes' have a hyperlink). Thanks so much for commenting, and your blog is amazing! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh, those black shoes are all so cute. I have been wanting to buy one pair for a long time and haven't yet founded the perfect ones! Have a nice day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, these shoes are perfection! I hope that you find a perfect shoe for you. Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete