Monday, June 1, 2015

Midi Skirt + B&W Accents

Hey girls,
 First, I want to say that I am so so sorry for not posting in the last few weeks. I have been so busy with the end of school and various activities that came up that I didn't have much time to blog. Believe me, I hated that so much, and whenever I thought about my lack of blogging, I got a horrible feeling. I would vow to blog that instant, but something would come up and I would forget. I'm really sorry, so to make up for that, I have an outfit, partly designed by me!
 Since summer is fast approaching, I decided that something light and airy would be best for this outfit. Skirts definitely fit into that category, so I decided to feature a skirt that I sewed. I love the smooth feel of the fabric, and when I saw it, I knew that I had to get that fabric. One thing about this skirt is that it features different lengths, which I totally love.
 Now, to the outfit!








Skirt: handmade
Flats: Wet Seal
Tank: Justice (I don't usually shop here, but this cami looked OK with this skirt)
Necklace: handmade
 The reason why I like this skirt is because of the reasons I mentioned above, but also the feel of it when I'm wearing it. It feels so light and airy and I love it! I wore flats with it, but heels could definitely work with it as well.
 I also like how  the black and white complement the skirt. The necklace I am wearing is cute and fun because it not made of metal, gold, or silver. It is actually made of ribbon and I tied it to make a necklace! I really loved it when I put it on, so I decided to wear it with this outfit. The tank contrasts nicely as well with the skirt, which I very glad about. :)
 So, how do you like this outfit? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment