Saturday, May 9, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans+Exotic Jewelry

Hey girls,
 Today, I have another outfit to show you, and it features one of my favorite clothing items ever: the boyfriend jeans! I love the loose fit of the jeans, and all I had to do to make them boyfriend jeans was roll up the pants legs! Also, with these jeans, I have a piece of jewelry that I bought in St. Kitts. It is very pretty and delicate. I'm not sure exactly where I got it (sorry) but I really like this piece of jewelry. I paired it with a printed hoodie and a wool coat.
So, without further ado, the outfit:











Jacket: Rainbow, Jeans: JCPenney, Sweatshirt: American Eagle Outfitters, Necklace: St. Kitts, Shoes: JCPenney 
 So that is what the outfit looks like, and necklace is pictured too. Maybe I might feature the necklace in other outfits too, so watch for that. I know this isn't a spring-bordering-on-summer outfit, but I really liked it and I wanted to show you. So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments. And meanwhile, I'm going to go online shopping. :)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment