Tuesday, April 21, 2015

To Die For: 4 Pocket Military Jacket

Hey girls,
 I was just online shopping (very VERY fun, until you realize that you don't have money to pay for all of your 69 items ;D) and I found the absolute cutest military jacket from a brand named Kersh. This jacket is amazing and though I usually don't wear military jackets, I immediately fell in love with this jacket. It is tough but can be paired with maybe a lacy crop top and it can still be girly. This jacket is so versatile!
 Now, for the jacket magic:


 I especially love the collar and the texture of the jacket. It is a perfect jacket to wear casually, and who knows, maybe it's possible to pair it for a fancy occasion! I love how the model is wearing jeans; they look so awesome with this jacket. You can find the jacket here
 So, now it's time for your feedback! How do you like this jacket? How would you pair it? Write about it in the comments below. I'm listening (or reading, rather)!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog, was wondering if you wouldn't mind checking mine out (similar theme!)

    peachicedteaandme.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete