Sunday, March 1, 2015

Changes: NEW BLOG LOOK!

Hey girls,
 I have been thinking a lot about this, and I finally decided to do it!
 MY BLOG HAS CHANGED.
 Yes, I know. What?!?! Why? What is going on? I will tell you why I did it, but just look at my blog now. I feel it looks more professional now, and I am very happy! At first I was kind of skeptical, but as I look at my blog, I can't believe how nice it looks. It looks professional, and I can't stop smiling. For one, the navbar is gone (I didn't even know that was possible to do!), the background is white, and the text is teal! It's very pretty. I love love LOVE my (new) blog. It is much more professional now, and I really like it.
 Why did I do it, you may ask? I did it because I think that my blog should look more professional, and I was talking about this with one of my family members, and they encouraged me to do this. They showed me a blog that looks VERY professional (that I am now following) and I instantly wanted my blog to look put-together. I am so glad that I did, because it looks very very nice! I am very excited to blog on this new layout, and I am happy because I have done it. Take a chance once in a while, you know? My blogging has changed forever.
 And because I am so excited right now, I will post an outfit. Why not? :)

Topbag(similar here and here), shoes (similar here and here), jeanschoker necklace
I love the gold in the outfit, it's very delicate. And the fact that the bag matches the shoes? One word: D-I-V-I-N-E. I love the light wash jeans as well.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is indeed beautiful, love the theme of the blog so perfect. The outfit is gorgeous love the incorporation of the gold bag and shoes to the outdit, thanks for stopping by my blog doll xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I like the gold accents as well.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog layout and cool outfit inspo.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate your comment. :)

      Delete