Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Black+Patterned Kaftan Dress

Hey girls,
 Today, I want to show you some more of what I have made. Today features a pattern that I love that I made into a clutch and a dress (sleeveless, kaftan-like). By the way, is it caftan or kaftan? I'm going with kaftan, but that may be wrong. ;)
 Anyway, I played with some patterns, and to compliment the colors, I added a black bodycon dress underneath. I made everything in the outfit except for the shoes. Crazy, right? I am excited to show you my creations.








Kaftan: handmade
Dress: handmade
Clutch: handmade
Boots: Rainbow
 The black dress underneath adds a nice touch to the kaftan dress on top. The clutch and the kaftan are matching patterns, which I like.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

4 comments:

  1. You made that dress!? That is so beautiful! You have serious talent! xx

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    P.S. yes, it is Kaftan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! And thanks for clearing up the caftan vs. kaftan incident ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog post If you are searching for the quality Buy kaftan dress for women Buy kaftan dress for women, kaftan tops, cotton kaftan, silk kaftan, beach kaftan at best price at Myntra.Kaftan Dresses and are perfect for effortless, instant summer style. On hot Australian summer days, cool down in a snap.

    ReplyDelete