Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Affordable Outfit: Charlotte Russe

Hey girls,
 Today, I'm doing another affordable outfit. I am excited to show you, and I really like this store. The name of the store is Charlotte Russe. It is a trendy store full of cute fashions, and I will be featuring some of these fashions today. Because we are coming out of winter (it IS getting warmer!), the theme of this outfit is "mid-to-end winter." I am so excited to be going into spring because this snow is crazy! I am more than ready for spring, with sunshine, flowers, and best of all, spring fashions! I am excited to show you the outfit I have put together:

This outfit features pieces from Charlotte Russe. I decided to include the perfume because I saw it, and I couldn't resist! The backpack adds a very nice touch to the outfit, and I love love love the boots! The jewelry is very delicate and pretty, which is nice with this outfit.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment