Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey girls,
 First, happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are spending time with people who matter to you. It is always exciting to have fun with the people who you love.
 Today, I want to share with you an outfit that I have put together that features Valentine's Day colors (red!). This is a casual outfit for Valentine's Day that I wanted to share.

This outfit features a mix of Valentine;s Day colors such as red and pink. The pink colors are light, and they complement the darker red colors. This outfit is comfy because there are flats, not heels. The bracelets remind you that today is Valentine's Day!

 I hope today will be a good day for you as you enjoy the company of others (while dressed very stylishly!) :)
 And just for fun, here is a classic GIF that probably describes what you feel like doing with a special someone:
 
GIF from www.giphy.com 
:)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Please click on the Romwe banner of my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete