Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dark Tones (Vest+Royal Blue)

Hey girls,
 Today is the 24th day of February! How cool is that, and not to mention how far we've gotten. I still can't believe it's 2015 now. I am so excited though, because a new year is always really exciting!
 I wanted to show you an outfit that I put together. This outfit features dark tones and a long vest which I really like, also featuring darker colors:





Vest: TJ Maxx, Shirt: Forever 21, Leggings: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Target

 I love the patterns in this outfit, and the darker tones are nice as well.
 Oh, and something I want to tell you all: Delia's has closed. :( The store had a variety of amazing jeans and other great sweaters, tops, and more. I am sad that they closed, and I will be doing a post about Delia's later, combined with my sewing. That will be super fun, and I am very excited!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3



No comments:

Post a Comment