Thursday, December 18, 2014

Styling Ugly Christmas Sweaters (Day 6)

Hey girls,
 Whenever I think of Christmas sweaters, I think of big, chunky, red and green sweaters with all kinds of patterns and animals and words, all representing the Christmas spirit. People call them "ugly Christmas sweaters" for a reason! But, there are ways to tone down a Christmas sweater and make it agreeable and kind of okay to wear. Here are some ways to rock an ugly Christmas sweater and look fashionable this season:

1.)
For an extra touch, add calf high socks!

2.) 
Most of this stuff is very expensive, and I don't like that, and I'm sorry, but maybe you can find other fabulous items for even less!

3.) 
This was a very hard outfit to make, and I am still unsure about it. Let me know what you think about it. I especially love the boots and the brooch! The brooch is very festive and very very wintery (if that's a word). :)

 Now, the great Christmas countdown (time is passing fast!):
Only seven more days, ONLY A WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! This is going to be the longest week ever, but well worth the wait... ;)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment