Monday, December 15, 2014

Ornaments for Your Tree (Day 3)

Hey girls,
 Christmas decorations are all about lights, trees, and what goes on the trees: ORNAMENTS! Ornaments are the decorations that I really like, whether they are homemade or store bought. I especially like homemade because there are so many memories! I want to show you some store bought ornaments that I especially need hanging on my Christmas tree:

12345, 6 
 A good place for ornament shopping is Lane Crawford. It is a great place for really stylish ornaments (and other things for your home as well). I hope I have at least one of these hanging on my Christmas tree! These ornaments will add as much festivity to Christmas as the decorations outside!
 Now for the Christmas countdown:
 Christmas is coming, closer and closer!!!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment