Monday, December 22, 2014

My Christmas List (Day 10)

Hey girls,
 Today, I want to post my Christmas list. I don't expect you to get me a gift (:D), but I just want to show you what I want for Christmas. I will also include links for some of the items, so if you like what's on my list, you can add it to yours!:

MY CHRISTMAS LIST

- candy!!!
- maxi skirts (good link)
- MANNEQUIN (for designing clothes)
Cute Boots

 There is a little bit more on my Christmas list, but I just wanted to show you the key items on my list. I am excited to see what I got for Christmas!!! 
 I just came back from shopping at the Towson Mall. I got stuff from Delia*s, Forever 21, and many more places. It was very fun, and I got some cute clothes. I got a lot of dresses! :)

 Now for the Christmas countdown:
Only 3 days away!!! December 25th, here we come!

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment