Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cozy Christmas: Outdoors (Day 5)

Hey girls,
 You can be cozy indoors, and you can be cozy outdoors during winter. What does this mean? This means that you can be outside but still feel warm! All you have to do is dress warmly. Here is an example of a winter-perfect outfit that will keep you warm when you are outside, whether you are having a fun snowball fight, or running errands:
 This is the perfect look for outdoors in the winter! The pink, white, and black colors all contrast very nicely to me! Also, I am SO sorry this post is kind of late, I had something for school to do. I don't like doing posts late, and I was practically fidgeting in my seat, wanting to get home and finish this post. I am so so so sorry once again.

 Now, the Christmas countdown:
Almost Christmas! I can feel it in the air... :)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3


No comments:

Post a Comment