Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Trees (Finally)! (Day 8)

Hey girls,
 Yesterday we finally got our tree! I just want to show you guys pictures of the tree that is currently in my house right now:

 So, this is the bare tree, just when it came in, sort of like the BEFORE of the decoration:



Looks pretty boring, right? But every tree has potential...


 Now this is our tree in the midst of being decorated, with the lights being strung. This is the DURING part, since you see some of the lights are hanging off of the tree, not yet strung:

Middle part... can't wait to see the finished result! 


 Now, here is the finished result, the AFTER!I helped decorate the tree, because I love hanging the ornaments and watching it slowly progress from drab to fab! Sort of like a tree makeover!!! And of course, I listened to holiday music while decorating...:


The finished product. Ta da!

 This was the finished product of the tree! Let me know how you like it. I love decorating the tree. It is fun and relaxing, like a hobby. 
 I went to see "The Nutcracker" with one of my friends and her family. It was so amazing, seeing all of the dancers! This is why this post is late, but the dance was really good. :)

 Here is a video of my tree and the pretty lights. Also, my mom is very excited about her sweet potato souffle, as heard in the video :) :

video
I had fun decorating!!!

 Now for the Christmas countdown:
Only 5 days??? #Excited for the day!!!!! :) :) :)

Hope you enjoyed this post,

kamila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment