Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Countdown! (Day 1)

Hey girls,
 Christmas. Christmas is almost here. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and not just because of the presents that I get! I love the holidays because you get to also give, not just receive! I love spending time with family and hanging out with my friends. Also, the cute holiday outfits that I see are part of why the holidays are so special to me (and stylish!). This is an outfit I created based on the holiday cheer and the happy atmosphere:


 I love the heels, and the fur detail is nice with this outfit. The vest is cute, but it may be a little too much for the whole outfit. Its still is very stylish! You can wear this to a holiday party or even to a Christmas concert. The Santa hat adds a really nice touch. 
 I am very excited for the holidays, and I am already counting down the days! Every day, I will post an outfit and how many days until Christmas! So excited!!!

 TODAY:
 There are only twelve days until Christmas! Have I said already that I am super super excited?!?! Maybe I might post my Christmas list, just for fun. ;) What do you want for Christmas?

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3


4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, the Santa phone case is so cute.
    ~~ Diana~~
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The case puts me in a Christmas mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, and the heels are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete