Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ankle Boot Love (Day 2)

Hey girls,
 I have had ankle boots on the brain lately, and there are ankle boots on my Christmas list that I really want. I have mentioned that I like ankle boots, and I do! I'm going to say this in caps so you know how serious I am: I LOVE LOVE LOVE ANKLE BOOTS!!! They are great with mostly everything, from casual dresses to boyfriend jeans (ankle boots and boyfriend jeans are my favorite combo!) to jumpsuits. To further show my ankle boot love, I am going to show you a few boots that I happen to especially love:

12345678
 I really would want pair #4 for Christmas! Which boots would you want for a present? And speaking of Christmas, how many more days??? 

 TODAY:
 Can't wait for Christmas! Ankle boots... :)

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. I love ankle boots as well! All of these boots are gorgeous, but I especially love number 2, 3, 7, and 8! They are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete