I decided to create a Top Five of jeans. I love jeans because they are so cute and versatile. They can tone down an outfit, or make it more formal. Jeans are the best, so I want to share their gift with you.
5. Forever 21 Two-Tone Skinny Jeans
I really really like these jeans because of the two colors on the back and front, plus they don't roll up at the end, which in some cases is cute, but these jeans make it work! They can go with almost everything! These are the best!!!
4. American Eagle Outfitters X Hi-Rise Jeggings
These jeans are sooo cute! They are hi-rise, which is great, plus, they are skinny jeans, and I love skinny jeans. They come in two colors, Summer Burgundy and Inky Dark, both great colors for this style. I would pair it with a graphic crop top tank, a long open sweater, and some ankle boots. These jeans are really great!
3. Charlotte Russe Refugee "Hi-Waist Super Skinny" Colored Jeans
These jeans are so so so amazing! I love them so much. They are camel colored and go so well with combat boots. A cable knit sweater goes very well with them, as seen above. They are a beautiful color and a beautiful fit. They are also hi-waisted, and I absolutely love hi-waisted jeans and jean shorts. These are truly versatile jeans.
2. Hot Topic LOVEsick Black Acid Wash Super Skinny Jeans
- Jeans #2
- I usually don't like acid wash jeans, but these are truly amazing. These jeans almost make me want to run out and buy 100 pairs of these!!! They are super great with a lot of things (but not cable knit). They have a super nice fit, and they are so CUTE!! :)
AND NUMBER ONE IS...
1. H&M Lightwash Boyfriend Jeans
These jeans are totally amazing and perfect! Number 1 on my list!!!!! I love their style and color, plus they are boyfriend jeans, which are the best jeans ever! Plus, they are awesome with peplums! I love love love these, and thank you Carissa for talking about in your awesome blog!: www.theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com. I need these in my life!!!!
Oh, and keep an eye out for my post on Halloween costumes, on October 17th.
Hope you liked this post,