Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Five Faves: Jeans and More Jeans!

Hey girls,


I decided to create a Top Five of jeans. I love jeans because they are so cute and versatile. They can tone down an outfit, or make it more formal. Jeans are the best, so I want to share their gift with you.



5. Forever 21 Two-Tone Skinny Jeans



I really really like these jeans because of the two colors on the back and front, plus they don't roll up at the end, which in some cases is cute, but these jeans make it work! They can go with almost everything! These are the best!!!


4. American Eagle Outfitters X Hi-Rise Jeggings
These jeans are sooo cute! They are hi-rise, which is great, plus, they are skinny jeans, and I love skinny jeans. They come in two colors, Summer Burgundy and Inky Dark, both great colors for this style. I would pair it with a graphic crop top tank, a long open sweater, and some ankle boots. These jeans are really great!

3. Charlotte Russe Refugee "Hi-Waist Super Skinny" Colored Jeans
These jeans are so so so amazing! I love them so much. They are camel colored and go so well with combat boots. A cable knit sweater goes very well with them, as seen above. They are a beautiful color and a beautiful fit. They are also hi-waisted, and I absolutely love hi-waisted jeans and jean shorts. These are truly versatile jeans.

2. Hot Topic LOVEsick Black Acid Wash Super Skinny Jeans

AND NUMBER ONE IS...




1. H&M Lightwash Boyfriend Jeans
These jeans are totally amazing and perfect! Number 1 on my list!!!!! I love their style and color, plus they are boyfriend jeans, which are the best jeans ever! Plus, they are awesome with peplums! I love love love these, and thank you Carissa for talking about in your awesome blog!: www.theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com. I need these in my life!!!!

Oh, and keep an eye out for my post on Halloween costumes, on October 17th.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3


4 comments:

  1. I love all of these jeans, but my favourite pairs are the ones from American Eagle and H&M. Thanks for mentioning me in your post :) It was really great to read and has given me some ideas for where to buy a new pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Your blog is amazing!!! I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jeans 1, 4, and 5! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading! I like them too.

    ReplyDelete