Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Outfit Ideas for Winter (That Can Save You Money!)

Hey girls,
As you know, winter is coming up, and before you know it, it will be chilly and you're gonna need warm clothes! I know I am a bit early, here are some cute ideas to help you get started in the early winter. Plus, these outfits are super affordable and super cute!
First, I want to show you some outfit ideas with this shirt:


Displaying IMG_0318.JPG

This shirt is from H&M (www.hm.com) and it is really cute!!! it is $17.95 (AFFORDABLE!) and it is unfinished at the end, which I love, Plus, it's super comfy. It is cable knit short sleeve sweat-shirt. I love the 3/4 length sleeves! I would pair it like this:
Displaying IMG_0320.JPG
I paired these with a pair of jersey leggings for 12.95 from H&M and some boots at JCPenney. I love love love the Aztec-like print, and the fit is amazing. They are also really comfy, and they can be worn ANYWHERE, from inside on a lazy day, to shopping at the mall with your friends. As for the boots, they can be any type of winter cute boots you want, it will still look awesome with this outfit!
The next affordable idea is this:

I paired this shirt with some Forever 21 leggings. They are textured, high-waisted, knit, and super comfy and really versatile. They are only $17.90. They are warm, high-quality Leggings are great for anything, especially these Forever 21 ones! I paired them with some Mossimo Supply Co. combat boots. They have an Aztec sort of print on the inside, and I absolutely love them! They are awesome and go really well with this great outfit. These are some really great outfits for the early winter that I recommend.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

4 comments:

  1. Could you do a post about Halloween costumes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! Thanks for your awesome suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great winter outfit ideas that are super inexpensive. I love the H&M shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it is great as well. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete