Saturday, September 27, 2014

Affordable Outfit: Forever 21




Hey girls
,
There has probably been a time in your life when you wanted to buy a shirt or jeans or something, and you looked at the price tag and completely freaked out. I'm pretty sure you don't want to buy something that is worth more than your wardrobe! But, no fear, I have a stylish outfit from Forever 21 that is not only affordable, but it is worth your money.
The first portion of the outfit would be a cute shirt from Forever 21:
Forever 21 Elephant Print Top- $9.90
This is an elephant print burgundy shirt with long sleeves. It is super cute, and I love it tucked in.  I love the contrast between the burgundy shirt and the black elephants. The long sleeves are really nice with this shirt, and I absolutely love it and so want to buy it. It is great with hi-waisted shorts, but since this is fall, that might not be such a good idea. However, it would look even better next to... a skater skirt!

Forever 21 Faux Leather Skater Skirt- $17.90
This skirt is so, so versatile, not to mention out of this world stylish! I love the flair of the skirt, and the fact that it is faux leather! It is a nice length and it is black, and black goes with everything! This skirt is amazing. I love skater skirts. I especially love this one because of the price: $17.90! I love this!!! Since it is winter, we could pair this outfit with tights. Here are some that I love:



Forever 21 Classic Opaque Tights-Burgundy
These are so so sophisticated! These tights are a nice color for this outfit, and other outfits too. They would go perfectly with the shirt because of the coordinating colors, and plus, it will look really pretty next to the skater skirt. The black tights also go really well with this outfit. The last thing you need are what you put on your feet... shoes! Here are some I really like and think would go absolutely perfect with these shoes:


Forever 21 Faux Sued Heeled Booties-Black
 I love these shoes!!! They are so so pretty and not to mention sophisticated! You could wear them with a pencil skirt and a pink blouse and go in for an official meeting, or wear them with this outfit and go casual! Either way, these zip up, high heeled ankle boots are amazing with pretty much every outfit combo. They are such a good color to wear with a lot of outfits. These shoes are so cute!

So this is what the outfit would look like together:


Enjoy this super cute, super cheap casual outfit for fall! Make sure to watch out for my Halloween post! Follow me for more posts!
Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the Forever 21 skater skirt! It is definitely something that I would wear! Thanks for a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I love the skirt too. Forever 21 is a great place to shop. I am glad that you would wear the skirt. :)

      Delete